The Illinois Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (IHCC), in partnership with Tristan & Cervantes and Lopez & CO, successfully hosted a free webinar to review COVID-19 legislation and loans for small businesses.
- The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA).
- The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act).
- Federal emergency relief programs.
- How to apply for SBA-eligible loan programs.
- Philanthropic, City of Chicago and State Emergency Relief Resources.As employment law experts, Tristan & Cervantes and Lopez & CO, helped participants navigate both the requirements and the resources included in the new laws.
If you participated, you were one of just 250 who got to see us give the presentation live.
If you didn’t, you weren’t alone.