Founders First CDC is excited to announce the launch of our Job Creators Quest Grant – Chicago, where a total of $30,000 will be awarded in grants to diverse-led companies in the Chicago region.
The grant seeks to not only encourage premium wage job growth, but also provide access to one of our business growth accelerator programs.
Founders First is committed to increasing the number of diverse founder-led businesses generating over $1 million dollars in revenues and creating premium wage jobs.
The Job Creators Quest Grant provides eligible small businesses in the Chicago area the chance to win one of 10 grants totaling $30,000.
Grant recipients will be selected based on their demonstrated ability to maintain and grow their workforce despite the pandemic, as well as their ongoing commitment to creating premium wage jobs in their communities.
This grant opportunity is paired with access to one of Founders First CDC’s stellar business accelerator programs at a reduced rate. Over 400 diverse-led small businesses have gone through Founders First programs to increase revenue, profitability and team members.
- Must be located in the Chicagoland area (counties include: Cook, DuPage, Kane, Lake, McHenry, Will)
- Must have a current staff of 2-20 employees
- Will have the ability to add 1-2+ net new premium wage jobs in the next 12 months
- Must be a service based business, light manufacturing, B2B or have a service component
- Founder must be Black, Latino, Indigenous, LGBTQIA+, Military Veterans, Women, located in an LMI area.
- Have annual revenues of between $100K and $3 million
- Agree to participate in one of FFCDC’s programs at a discounted rate