Facebook’s Virtual Workforce Connection Training Program is a 2-week long career bootcamp to help professionals climb in their careers.
This comprehensive training combines best-in class job-search resources with personal career coaching, and small group workshops.
The program is available to Facebook community partners and is being delivered in partnership with Year Up and Grads of Life, national non-profits with 20+ years of expertise helping Talent access quality careers.
Time & Duration
The training program involves 2 weeks of confidence-building career prep with a small cohort of like-minded job-seekers, for about 5 hours per week.
Additionally, there are independent activities to polish your resume and practice interviewing in preparation for a virtual carreer-hosted job fair.
As a participant, you will have access to:
- 1-on-1 career coaching with a workforce professional
- Insight into what America’s top tech firms are looking for in a hire
- A supportive network of like-minded peers
- Growth-oriented feedback on your resume, cover letter, interviewing, and professional brand
- Tips on how to find the right job for you, polish your LinkedIn page, and negotiate your salary
- A chat-based library of career resources
High quality candidates for this program will meet the following criteria:
- Must have 2+ years of professional work experience in either business or technology and be interested in career opportunities at Facebook or a comparable employer
- Live in the Bay Area, LA, NYC, Chicago, DC, Seattle, and ATX markets
- Time to commit to the full training program (about 5 hours/week)
- Strong drive and eagerness to grow in their careers
The program is focused on talent in Facebook’s local communities, qualified participants must have 2+ years of professional tech/business work experience.
More information on the program can be found at the link below.
- Program Video Overview (1 minute) Here Video
- Interested Applicants Can Register Here Virtual Workforce Connection Site